Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in our company. We guarantee that your privacy and your personal data will be protected by implementing and complying with the following data protection regulations.
- Name and contact data of the data controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Oliver Boltze, Lawyer (in the following: Lawyer Boltze)
Kleinoberfeld 1, 76135 Karlsruhe, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)721 – 9896380
Fax: +49 (0)721 – 9896389
- Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.aml-officer.com, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
– IP address of the requesting computer,
– Date and time of access,
– Name and URL of the retrieved file,
– Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
– the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
– To ensure a comfortable use of our website,
– Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
– for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit.f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address must be provided so that we know who sent the request and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of establishing contact with us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit.a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after you have completed your request.
- Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
– you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art.6 Para.1 S.1 lit.a GDPR,
– the disclosure according to Art.6 para.1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
– in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit.c GDPR, and
– this is legally permissible and necessary for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit.b GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may result in you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
- Analysis Tools (Tracking Tools)
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art.6 para.1 S.1 lit.f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet requirements and is continually optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures in order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimising our offer. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., for the purpose of tailoring our pages to meet your needs and continuously optimising them. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
– Browser type/version,
– operating system used,
– Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
– Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
– Time of the server request,
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, in particular for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking here to deactivate Google Analytics.
. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent your data from being collected in the future when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie applies only to this browser and only to our website and is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
b) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
- Use of social media plug-ins
a) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and LinkedIn. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the mark on the box above his initial letter or the logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it will the plug-in provider receive the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned under point 2a of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, the IP address is made anonymous immediately after collection, according to information provided by the respective provider in Germany. When the plug-in is activated, personal data is transferred from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser’s security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
b) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also do not have any information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
c) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
d) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates it publicly to your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid being assigned to your profile by the plug-in provider.
e) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the following data protection declarations of these providers. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
f) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
(1) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(2) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=en. Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(3) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(4) Pinterest Europe Ltd., Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Ireland; https://policy.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy.
(5) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Rights concerned
You have the right:
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
– in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
– to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art.18 GDPR if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art.21 GDPR;
– in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible party;
– to revoke your consent once given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
– to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
- Google Fonts
External fonts in the form of Google Fonts are used on this website for the uniform display of fonts. Google Fonts is a service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; (“Google”). When you visit our site, your browser loads the required web fonts directly from a Google server into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly. This will tell the server which of our web pages you have visited. The IP address of the browser of the terminal device of the visitor to these Internet pages is also stored by Google. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
The legal basis for the use of Google Fonts is Art. 6 Para. I lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the fact that we are able to display the fonts in a uniform form. Google LLC. is certified in accordance with the US Privacy Shield in order to guarantee an adequate level of data protection in accordance with the GDPR.
If you, as a visitor to our website, do not wish to use the function of the Google fonts and thus also wish to prevent the transmission of your IP address to Google, you can have connections to fonts.googleapis.com prevented by a browser add-on such as NoScript or Ghostery for Firefox, for example. In this case it could be, however, that the use of our website is not possible in its entirety.
- Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to info[at]geldwaeschebeauftragter.com.
- Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
- Timeliness and amendment of this data protection declaration
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection statement at any time on the website at https://www.aml-officer.com/privacy-policy/.